Thursday, August 23, 2007

THANK YOU * TERIMA KASIH * NANDRI * SHUKRIYA * GRACIAS * MERCI * VIELEN DANK * RINGRAZIARLA * DANK U * OBRIGADO * спасибо * SIA SIA NE.




My respected readers,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you wherever you may be for reading my blog. It was indeed encouraging to see many of you reading my blog and at the same time giving me your comments. I am sure some of you are aware that some of your comments are not published as I have my own reasons. You could send me an email and I will respond to you personally.

In the meantime, I would like to inform you that I have readers from all parts of the world and continent who have visited my blog.

Following are some of the countries whose web surfers have visited my sight (source from http://www.statscounter.com/):



Armenia, Australia, Bangladesh, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Egypt, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, Japan, Latvia, Lebanon, Mexico, Nepal, Netherlands, Romania, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, Vietnam and off course my fellow MALAYSIANS.

60% of my readers are Malaysians and the remaining 40% are from outside Malaysia.

From now on, my blogs would be in English and if I do use the Malaysian Language I would ensure that I have a line to explain the meaning of the word.

My Pietro Pietro PAPA friends, thank you for your encouragements as well. Mahendran, Amutha, Thomas Samuel, Novin and my PUTERA MIC brothers – Thank you for all your encouragement and also your advice and motivations for me to continue.

There were times where I wanted to give-up, but, THANK GOD! I DID NOT and I don’t think I ever will now.

MY VIEWS

Some have asked me to be critical, some have asked me to be more diplomatic, some have asked me to not to beat around the bush, some have asked me to write ; without fear or favour and a few have asked me not to waste my time in commenting in my blog. I have decided "TO BE MYSELF" and what you read here is my thoughts and only my thoughts and not adulterated.

1 comment:

Premnath said...

"Some have asked me to be critical, some have asked me to be more diplomatic, some have asked me to not to beat around the bush, some have asked me to write ; without fear or favour and a few have asked me not to waste my time in commenting in my blog. I have decided "TO BE MYSELF" and what you read here is my thoughts and only my thoughts and not adulterated."

Well said, chief! :)