Monday, November 1, 2010

GRATITUDES TO MY CONSTITUENTS

The third meeting of the third session of Twelfth Parliament which is ongoing now will end on December 15. I am indeed very happy to note that this time around i have a few of my questions within the top 10.

For this to happen i must thank my constituents, it was via their input which was given to me during a dialogue i had in my office. There were many questions which was raised, however, since each Parliamentarian can only ask 10 oral and 5 written questions, thus, some of the questions could not be raised.

While i would continue to engage with my constituents via various meetings, dialogues and discussions, i would also continue to have meetings with my constituents with regards to matters to be raised in the parliament.

I realised that this session was indeed good and productive and the participants mostly were constituents and most importantly voters of Hulu Selangor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for an idea, you sparked at thought from a angle I hadn’t given thoguht to yet. Now lets see if I can do something with it.